*Featured image by Joseph Bradascio
Bry, Walt and Q bring a taste of Patreon.
“I do love the smell of pulp. I love the smell of pussy. The older i get the more pulp starts winning.” -Q
“If having a big dick is a super power, then super heroes really do walk among us.” -Q
“I wouldn’t use it in a bad way.” – Q about his shape shifting powers in the bedroom.
Comic Book Quiz
Bry and Sage introduce this weeks episode, a free release of a Patreon original, I Buy Comics. It is revealed that Sage’s nicknames are Bunny, Boo, and Snake Weedsmeyer.
Walt reads a list of the top ten questions a comic fan should ask themselves before they die.
- What is the most money you ever spent on on book? Walt reveals he wasted good money on a recalled book featuring superbaby in a microwave.
- Do you remember your first “wall book”?
- What was the first time you speculated a book would be collectible and bought multiple copies?
- Name a smell better than pulp?
- If you owned a comic company what franchise would you go after? Walt would want to make Planet of the Apes comics, Q would go after Godfather.
- If you were editor in chief of DC in charge of a new “Crisis” what character would you kill off to maximize sales and chatter? Q would kill Barry Allen, he hates Barry Allen.
- What is your all time favorite costume?
- What is the worst all time cover gimmick?
- What is the best character to come out of a fad? Walt remembers Dazzler coming about from Disco. Q mentions the New Warriors Snowflake and Safespace
- What are the best powers to have in the sack? Both Walt and Q agree its physical manipulation like Plastic Man.
Frank 5 treats the listeners to a snippet of the recent episode of Patreon’s Frank 5’s Rewind: The Office where Walt imagines Tom Brady loves Giselle as much as Jim loves Pam
Walt challenges Q and Bry to a comic book trivia contest to send original artwork to listeners. Q gets general comic questions including listing books by how valuable they are and answering if a given color Krpytonite was really part of Superman lore. Bry’s questions are all about books that he has written himself; Karney, War of the Undead, and Cryptozoic Man.
Bry believes Wayne Jansen is the answer for every question involving inking or coloring his books.
Q recalls boring Gal Gadot and Patty Jenkins on the set of Wonder Woman by geeking out over DC comics.
Sunday Jeff introduces a sneak peak of Patreon’s The All New Sunday Jeff Show where Walt ponders if we should be cloning famous actors so that decades in the future we can still produce films with the original cast.